Urban Warfare II finished...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Aloa.
Today I did finally finished "Urban Warfare II"... after I did take some photos besides painting all the time - Iguess I now can write tons of articles only out of this project - those will appear here in the jungle when the time is right and i am in the mood writing them...

First, biggest thanks to my girlfriend for her patience with me - I know it is always hard when the muse did strike me and fully takes over control, you'd like to call me a maniac during such days... I will calm down now and get a more easier person to live with - i love you my dear :)

Second, wow yeah, another long time project finished. I had been asked a several times on how I can do such bases - really describing it isn't an option as this was once build only with the column, everything else grow during the process. It all did start back in my mind when I saw these two great infinity models for the first time in the beginning of 2010. Then there was the socket who gave me reason - again a great socket by Sockelmacher.de - thanks bro'! If you want to grab your own socket, which sucks the creativity out of you by simply looking at it get yours by clicking here:



It tells a little story, i guess most of you can see it in this diorama. For those who don't here is it:

Babylon did get infiltrated that day...
Everywhere in the urban city underground were little struggles ahead...
Those small battles you can't tell by the libra on how they will end...
The truth was that there was no end in sight at all...
It was known that the occupying force was running their defense
from an intelligence HQ somewhere in the Sub Urbs...
Lt. Rodriguez and Lt. Martinez have been asigned for this special mission...


Now they are on the way to nowwhere... will they change the outcome of the battle? Will they achieve to free Babylon?
 It all depends on the infantery again, like always...they are close to mission objective bravo... now it is all about patience and hide'n'seek...

Hope you like it:

Urban Warfare II, Infinity, 28 mm


Here you can see how it looks in my cabinet with lightning by the camera:


Here you can see one of the last WIP-shots i've made. Articles ahead sooner or later...


Hope you like it!
And i hope Babylon will be free again! Let me know what you think about it - commendation, critics, ideas, thoughts - all welcome, i am intrested in everything! In exchange to that i might be doing some fast Article work, maybe :)

Keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 11 Kommentare for Urban Warfare II finished...

Post a Comment