Painting Jam 26 - FAQ

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong


This Painting Jam will be some kind of different.
I will not answer this time as I am horrible busy with way too much stuff - BUT I am asking the jungle readers for their help.

Can you help Ivo?

"Hi Roman

I'm visiting Massive Voodoo website very often because it containts a lot of great material, but I've ran into some difficulties while trying to learn how to paint with acrylics. I was eager to try glazing technique but after some time I still can't get the hang of it. I did what everybody told me. Thin down some paint (i tried different ration from 1:2 to 1:10 paint to water), load the brush, wipe it gently on a piece of paper towel a then onto a mini. The thing that occurs is I am not able to create soft transition. Infact any transition at all. All it does is it creates a spot where you can see highlight/shade tone with no transition and spots with basecoat color around it. In many tutorial is said that you end your brush stroke in place where you want the paint/pigment to gather and in place where you start you make the transition but that just doesn't happen. Could there be something i do wrong or anything?
Can I ask you for help?
Thank you

Sincerely

Ivo" 


Now Ivo and I are looking forward to your ideas and thoughts ... 
May the gods of rain bring a thunderous comment-storm ...


Comments:

There are 13 Kommentare for Painting Jam 26 - FAQ

Post a Comment