Review: Inspiration Modellbau 2013 - Mainz

by Peter aka Baphomet

Hey guys,

the jungle was a bit quiet inthe last days but this will change soon enough :) I´d like to leave a few words about a small show I attended two weeks ago: The "Inspiration Modellbau 2013" in Mainz.



Andreas, Patrick and me were invited to have a small counter on this show and to enjoy some hours of painting. It was really interesting to see another aspect of our hobby in a bigger scale: a hall full of tanks, ships, trains and 1:72 dioramas. I was to learn about a new "movement": the paper models (well, perhaps not new, but I saw it for the first time in this scale). Very impressive and I have to get some more information about them :)

The hours went by too quickly but I won´t bore you by writing too much. Just let me say: a cool show, nice chats and a lot of new ideas...  Just have a look at the pictures and (hopefully) enjoy them: CLICK ME!!!

I´ll try to join the show next year again, as there will be a small painting contest for the first time and if all the organisator´s plans will develop well, the show will much better then this year :)

Regards,
Peter

PS: You can find more event reviews here!

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Review: Inspiration Modellbau 2013 - Mainz

Post a Comment